Monday, November 3, 2008

About Me and My Christie Lou





You're...My Friend, my companion, through good times and bad. My friend, my buddy, through happy and sad, beside me you stand, beside me you walk, you're there to listen, you're there to talk, with happiness, with smiles, with pain and tears, I know you'll be there, throughout the years!
When I was very little, 3 years old to be exact! I met my very best friend. We were flowers, I remember being a blue ball of fluff. We have had the most exciting adventures and have been there for our most embarassing moments, trials that life has thrown at us and everything in between. Every milestone in my life she has been there from me washing my butt in the freezing cold river because I just could not possibly wait to make it back to camp while we were out four wheeling, sleepovers, throwing up in her car our first New Years on the town (we were sixteen and I didn't know my limit, I thought my bottle was my limit!), losing people we loved, laughing until we cried or almost pee'd our pants. She has given me some of the best advice, except for the "let it out slowly while you walk and no one will know" she knows what I am talking about and EVERY ONE KNEW!!! I look up to her for her strength, her grace and her sense of humor among the millions of other things. She is my very best friend. Christie, Thank you for everything.

1 comment:

Christie said...

I love you so much. Thank you for being my bff. I cried, until I read the part about giving advice. "walk and let it out slowly" I am still laughing about it. I will never stop. Thank you for every thing.