Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy 5th Birthday Koughen!!!
















I can't believe that Koughen is five tomorrow officially! Time has gone by so fast, and I cherrish every single second of watching our kids grow up and learn and mature. They say things that are so simple and even though they may not know the technical terms they know exactly what they are talkin about it seems! Koughen had his 5th birthday party here at our house and he had invited his little friends from school, one friend in particular! His precious beauty, that is what he calls her, Corrine. Koughen is so very smitten with her it is adorable! We are so glad that Corrine, Ethan, Titus and their brothers could come and play. We featured a spider man cup-cake which I thought would make life easier. It was so full of frosting I think my arteries clogged looking at that sucker! Neal spent forever trying to make the cake edible by scrapping the mounds and mounds of frosting off, and then sampline. We all were blue...no joke! Everyone got a kick out of the blue teeth. And then us adults just hung out and relaxed while the kids tore up the house! The Four Wheeler was a huge hit, and everyone had rides on the little four wheeler. And then later that night Neal and I finished off all the left over chips and dip...oh sorry baby, i finished off the chips and dip!!!
It was a great party!

No comments: